Performance Testing Calculators
- Very often performance testers stutters when it comes to calculate pacing, think time, number of virtual users, test data etc.
- This page has all the calculators which will be helpful in day-to-day performance testers life.
What is Little's Law?
- Check this Wikipedia page to know more about Little's Law.
- Simply put, here is the formula N = Z * (R + T) where
- N = Number of Users
- Z = Number of Transactions per seconds
- R = Average Response Time in seconds
- T = Think Time in seconds
- Please watch out for the UNITS.
How many virtual users do you need for your test?
How much pacing do you need?
How many unique test data you may need?
How many Load Generators do you need?